A Reference, Research, Marketing, Mailing Lists/Sales Leads, and Job-Search Database. The databases are ideal for sales leads, mailing lists, market research, employment opportunities, background searches, finding friends, relatives and a whole lot of other possibilities.
Investment analysis tool including information on mutual funds, stocks, ETFs and screening tools.
Search for company and contact info for businesses and not-for-profit organizations in the Chicago, St. Louis, and Kansas City metropolitan areas.
How to Access:
- You first need to register your Lake Forest Library card. Go to Sorkins and click "Login" in the upper right corner.
- A login popup will appear.
- IMPORTANT: At the bottom of the login popup, click "Register Here!"
- Register with your name and library card.
- You will then be redirected to the login page.
- Log in with your library card number and you are ready to search!
- Once you have registered your library card number, you never have to do it again.
Access financial strength ratings for banks, credit unions, and insurance. Get investment ratings for stocks, mutual funds, and ETFs. Also included is the Customized Medicare Supplement Insurance Buyer's Guide.