Getting Started Steps
- Go to the Library's Mango landing page.
- Select Sign Up.
- Select the language you are interested in learning. You can change the language at any time and even learn multiple languages at once.
- Mango will ask for your full name, email address, postal code, library card number, and for you to create a password.
- Once you've created your profile, you can visit Mango through the free Mango Languages App from your device's app store, or you can visit www.mangolanguages.com and log in with the account that you have just created.
- Once you are logged in to your account, work your way through the chapters of the language you are learning.
- If you would like to select a different or additional language to learn:
- If you are using the app, click on "Add a Language" at the bottom of the page.
- If you are using your computer's browser, select Change Language in the top left of your screen.
What you can do with it
Learn a wide variety of languages more effectively through real-life situations and actual conversation.
How to access
|⬤||App available, search for "mango languages" in your app store|
|⬤||Works on iOS, Android, smartphones, tablets ... just install the app|
|⬤||Works in computer browser|