We are pleased to invite you to hear a brief recap from the Library Board and HGA Architects about the strategic work of the project to date, then share with us your thoughts and dreams for Lake Forest Library now and into the future. Prior to joining us, we encourage you to reflect on the following questions.
- Imagine the library that Lake Forest deserves. What does it offer? How does it enrich lives? Who does it serve?
- What current Library services, collections, programs, and areas do you use and enjoy most? What can improve? What is missing?
- What makes you feel welcome at the Library? What would improve your experience? Can you easily access everything at the Library?
- In addition to books, how can the Library best support you in life-long learning, including access to new technologies?
All sessions will include the same information and talking points. We look forward to hearing your feedback!
- Monday, April 5, 10:00 am
- Tuesday, April 6, 6:00 pm
- Monday, April 12, 6:00 pm
- Tuesday, April 13, 6:00 pm for patrons with a focused interest in historic preservation