The Children's Library is well known and well loved by the community, and that's thanks to our amazing librarians. They are at your service to help inspire the bookworms-in-training under your care.
Your librarians can:
- Provide resources to help with homework
- Point you in the right direction for homeschooling and microschooling methods, resources, and lesson ideas
- Pull books on specific topics or at certain reading levels
- Answer your questions and offer reading recommendations
- Get you a desired book or movie, even if we don't currently have it
- Create personalized reading lists
DPLA connects people to the riches held within America’s libraries, archives, museums, and other cultural heritage institutions.
Explore free photographs, museum objects, government documents, and so much more!
Mango Languages is an online language-learning resource teaching actual conversation skills for a wide variety of languages. Mango uses real-life situations and actual conversations to more effectively teach a new language. Also available as an app for your tablet or smartphone.
Storyline Online streams videos featuring celebrated actors reading children’s books. It is available 24 hours a day for children, parents, caregivers and educators worldwide. Each book includes supplemental curriculum developed by a credentialed elementary educator, aiming to strengthen comprehension and verbal and written skills for English-language learners.